The full potential of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 can only be reveal if the basic functions and advance functions are fully understood. “Lightroom 4 UnMasked” was designed with a simple objective in mind, to learn the full potential of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 in a much easier and fun manner.
“Lighroom 4 UnMasked” is A Complete Guidebook to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 writen by Piet Van den Eynde. It consist of 312 spreads of PDF in full of high resolution screenshot, step by step instructions, tips, tricks and ideas that make digital darkroom work more productive and enjoyable.
What’s is this Adobe Photoshop Lighroom 4 ebook ? – Lighroom 4 UnMasked
- ‘Lightroom 4 UnMasked’ is written by an Piet Van den Eynde who is an Adobe Certified Expert. He teaches dozens of Lightroom workshops a year and therefore has a thorough understanding, not only of the application itself, but also of potential pitfalls beginning users may encounter.
- · ‘Lightroom 4 UnMasked’ is aimed both at beginner Lightroom users and more advanced users.
- · In addition to the 13 chapters, the eBook features 60 cases, giving step-by-step instructions on special techniques or workflow procedures. 10 of these cases are pro-cases aimed at more advanced users.
- · ‘New in Lightroom 4′ immediately draw the attention to things that have changed between versions. There are two cases that deal specifically with what’s new in Lightroom 4.
- · The eBook features dozens of tips, tricks and suggestions, some of which are unique.
- · The eBook does not limit itself to Lightroom as it comes out of the box, but points you, the reader, to useful third-party applications and plugins that integrate well with Lightroom.
- · The eBook focuses on Lightroom as an entire workflow application. There are thorough coverage of ALL the modules, not just Library and Develop.
- · An entire chapter deals with the Lightroom to Photoshop integration.
- · It’s up to date, all the way to Lightroom 4.2.
- It is a pdf ebook, which give great flexibility in contain searching.
Download the Table of Contents