18 August 2008

Europe 1998 .. Coming soon

I received a call this afternoon from a dear friend, after reading my post he wonders, whether I will post some of the photos from Europe that I have greatly mention before.

Well I do not plan to do that initially, simply because that's allot of work to do, as they need to be digitized and edited before able to be posted, further more it was 10 years ago, whether those photos still look as good as before, I have no idea.

Anyway his request has motivated me here to get those pic posted. SO I dig out those photos from my closet and check through it, all off them looks good, though some of the color have faded a bit but should be able to correct it with Photoshop.

I will need sometime for this... wait for my update, those photos will come out soon for your review.

Cheers

0 Snaps:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More