11 April 2012

Ring Heart Shadow

ring heart shadow
Ring Heart Shadow
This assignment was given to me as a challenge to photograph a ring with correct lighting to product a ring heart shadow.

Initially it felt kind of childish to perform such setup but after going through the process, it does required certain amount of skills. It was not as easy as I have thought.

The main difficulty in this context is to get your lighting right, in order to produce the heart shadow. Here I have resorted to use a touch light to control the angle of the shadow and put light at where it should be..
Knowledge on photography exposure triangle certainly will give a big help in producing such control effect.

2 Snaps:

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More