13 April 2009

Nature @ Bukit Broga, Semenyih

Took a hiking trip to Bukit Broga with my friends on Easter Eve. This was considered a photography outing with hiking activity. Being lack of hiking experience, I though that it was just walking up a hill but it was tougher then I though.


The road to the tip of Bukit Broga was not easy, especially for me who don’t exercise a lot. But success is sweet, reaching to the top just make you feel so great.

No doubt the scene was beautiful, the sunrise was just on time. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed was not too many interesting flora and fauna for photography.

Here are some that I manage to collect. Enjoy it

Check out my other gallery of Bukit Broga at Sunrise @ Bukit Broga and 2nd Attempt to Bukit Broga



"Click here to Learn How To Work That Digital Camera Like A Pro"

1 Snaps:

Outstanding ρost hοwever , I was wondering if you
could wгite а lіtte mοre on thіѕ topic?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

Feel free to visit my web site :: reputation management strategies

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More