05 July 2009

2nd Attempt to Bukit Broga, Semenyik

Went up to Bukit Broga again yesterday. As usual as crowded as before, but this time, I go there with a mission! Panorama view and HRD. Here's my display. Tell me what you think.

Please check out my previous gallery on Bukit Broga at

Sunrise @ Bukit Broga, Semenyik
Nature @ Bukit Broga, Semenyik

panorama, bukit brogaPanorama View, Click on image to view the original size


bukit brogaHigh Dynamic Range version

silhouette, bukit brogaA silhouette
bukit brogabukit brogabukit brogabukit brogabukit brogabukit broga

3 Snaps:

halo, visiting here^^
nice photos u hv thre.
I also climbed Broga Hill b4...

try going ard 6pm for sunset, much nicer light :) hiking down in pitch black darkness is fun :) like ur nature photos at broga hill, didn't even notice that when I was there.

CWKen

Was thinking of going there on an evening.. maybe on my next trip. BTW will it be that crowded on the evening at in the morning

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More