08 July 2009

Urban HDR Architecture

Here's an attempt to photograph some urban HDR architecture photos. I did a HDR trial couple of days ago and manage to learn some good lesson.

However I was still trying to perfect the workflow with Photomatix and Photoshop. So far the toning looks good but find that the photos don't look too much of a High Dynamic Range photos. What do you think ? should I tone it up abit more ?

urban HDR architecture, hdrIOI mall in Puchong
urban HDR architecture, hdrIOI Mall in Puchong, from another angle

2 Snaps:

hi Nix, thanks for visiting my blog.
Nice captures here. I am a nubie who've just taken photography as my new hobby. Your blog has many good info i'd be needing!

Cheers,
Floyd
KKinabalu

no problem. I'm too are on the learning stage. Let learn together.
By the way, you have a great blog too. The information in there are awesome. Please keep up the work. Do joing me in facebook if you like. I'll be creating a discussion group on photography soon

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More