31 October 2009

Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm

Being to Genting Highland last week and decided to drop by at Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm, which was located at Gohtong Jaya.
It was not difficult to find as it just near the main road to Genting Highland. Just take the first turning on your right while approaching Gohtong Jaya round-a-bout and you will see it.
There I found some very interesting plants. Beside allowing visitor to pick and plug strawberry, they are other attraction such as orchid plats, mushroom farm and lot more for your leisure. No wonder is called a leisure farm,
At present, entering the farm is free.
Here are some interesting nature photography I took while visiting this place.


Photographed with Nikon D60, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S

3 Snaps:

I super enjoyed my visit in Genting Strawberry Farm, hope to come back in Genting real soon.. I am so amze on how they planted the strawberries and mushrooms!

I'm really impressed along with your writing skills as well as with the structure in your blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it's uncommon to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..
Also see my web page - my blogspot

Thank you for your complement on this post. This is not a pay post. It was written based on my personal point of view.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More