17 March 2010

Ridel River Front at Sunset

When visiting Kota Bharu for business, Ridel Hotel is where I used to set foot in, simply because of the facilities and the location of it. On awesome thing about this place is that it faces a river front and sometime during the evening, you’ll find some great sunset scene.
kota bharu, riverfront, sunset
kota bharu, riverfront, sunset

Here’s what happen one evening. At about 7.30pm, I’ve decided to take my early dinner, when I was coming out of the lift, I was confronted with this scene.
On this day, the sky was bright and clear, we usually gets hazzy sky but today was good. So I run up to my room and grab the camera.







kota bharu, riverfront, sunset

Just in front of the riverfront, there’s a small boat village and here are some fishing boats I assume d parking and waiting to go out to sea for the day catch..
kota bharu, riverfront, sunset

4 Snaps:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More