15 May 2010

Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010

This post suppose to be up last month in April but due to my busy schedule, I got to do it much later.
Putrajaya had its 2nd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta this year and I manage to pay it a visit. Went there for 2 days, everyday, there are 2 session for the hot air balloon to lift off, one in the morning and one in the evening. Very unfortunately, the evening session was hinder by bad weather and many of the hot air balloons were not able to lift off.
Well the morning session was very much better and I manage to capture some of the activities, and I manage to shoot what I intended to.
It worth all the effort to wake up early and travel 50km to be here.

My Favorite
“May the force be with you”
2nd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010

0 Snaps:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More