24 March 2011

2011 Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

3rd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011
The 2011 Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon fiesta has just ended last week. This year, the event was held during the school holiday, so it was just great for me as I can bring my family to this event without too much difficulty.
Last year I manage to catch the morning action with my camera but without my family, so they missed out all the great moment. This time, I make sure they wake up early enough and be at Putrajaya as early as 7am on the first day of the event.
It was an effort well pay off, cause on the first say, the weather was good and the release was successfully. Subsequent day was not as good as the first due to inconsistence weather condition.
3rd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011
To view my photo shots of this event, please feel free to head over to my Flickr account by clicking on the Flickr logo below.
Enjoy yourself there.
If you like to have some of my photo for your desktop or screen saver, feel free to download it from Flickr. High-resolution version will can given upon request.
3rd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011

0 Snaps:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More