29 February 2012

Sunrise from Swiss Garden Resort Kuantan

Kuantan is the largest city on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, it is also the nearest city to Kuala Lumpur that has beautiful sunrise scene.

I have the opportunity to be at Swiss Garden Resort and Spa for 2 nights stay, which is just about 15 mins drive from Kuantan town.

Being located on the east of Peninsular Malaysia, basically the sunrise moment is the most prettiest in this part of the country. Therefore it is worth waking up early just to catch this moment. There are many opportunity to watch the sun rising from the horizon from this part of Malaysia. 

Here are some photos that were taken from this wonderful place.

silhouette Sunrise 2silhouette Sunrise
silhouette Sunrise

1 Snaps:

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More